]_ Production method _ home practice
[How to eat fresh matsutake?
]_ Production method _ home practice
There are many names for this fungus, Matsutake. Some people like to call it Tricholoma matsutake. Matsutake has become a very precious species and a target of national protection. Some people rarely eat Matsutake, mainly because they rarely have the opportunity to eat it.This kind of food is very fragrant, tastes like eating abalone, and its nutritional value is very high. It has many functions such as brain health and puzzle. If it is fresh matsutake, you can eat it according to the following methods.
How to eat fresh matsutake?
First, Matsutake sashimi The most original ecology of Matsutake sashimi, the best way to taste the original taste of Matsutake is “raw food”. After eating the sashimi, clean it and slice it, and then add salt, mustard, etc. according to personal taste.
Matsutake is cleaned and sliced; 2.
2. Make dips according to personal taste; 3.
Began to eat!
Sweet and delicious matsutake sashimi!
Tips: Pick the tender matsutake, and cut the matsutake into the refrigerator for a while to taste better.
Second, the tan matsutake extra seasoning will emit a natural mellow aroma as long as it is slightly heated, allowing you to appreciate the natural deliciousness gifted by nature.
Method: 1. Clean up the matsutake, don’t cut it too thin, about 4 mm; 2. Melt the paste on a low heat in a pan; put in the matsutake until it is golden on both sides; 3. Sprinkle with salt or black pepper.
Tip: It is best to fry the dough in a frying pan over a slow heat.
Sprinkle with salt after serving.
Third, the charcoal-roasted matsutake has a strong scent, and after a little roasting, it will be forced to produce a mineral scent.
This makes those who transcend nature see treasure as treasure.
Method: 1. Clean up the matsutake and cut into thin slices; 2. Smear the matsutake slices with oil and put it on a charcoal stove; 3, wait until the matsutake changes color and streaks, sprinkle a little salt and serve.
Tip: It is recommended to use light oils such as olive oil.
4. Matsutake rice Wash and cut the dicing mushrooms, stir-fry the carrots slightly, and put them in the rice cooker to cook with the rice. Finally, with the tan-colored matsutake slices, you can experience two different matsutake eating methods at one meal.
Method: 1. After the rice is washed, add about 1.
2 times water, soak for 30 minutes.
2. Wash the carrots and cut the diced carrots, chopped the shallots; clean up the matsutake, two diced mushrooms, and one slice of matsutake; 3, put a small amount of oil in the pan, heat the carrots, stir-fry the carrots, and sauté the mushrooms.Season with an appropriate amount of salt, turn off the heat after mixing well.
4. Transfer the fried matsutake and carrots to the rice cooker, add a tablespoon of soy sauce, and start the rice cooking function to make matsutake rice.
5. Add another pan, add a small piece of flour, cut the matsutake pieces after the oil temperature is 60%, sprinkle the right amount of salt on one side, turn the right side and sprinkle the right amount of black pepper, and cook it out of the pot.
6. Place the cooked matsutake rice on a plate, cover with two pieces of fried matsutake, sprinkle with a little chopped chives and garnish.
Tips: Dry the rice dumplings for a stronger aroma; sprinkle them with green onions to taste.
Fifth, matsutake pasta. Matsutake is a simple western pasta. In the hot summer, the pasta is still fresh and crispy.
Fresh matsutake does not need to scrape off the epidermis, just scrape the soil clean; 2.
2. Pasta, let go of the water and cook; 3.
Put the flour, garlic slices, and bacon for a minute; 4.
Add matsutake, stir fry for 1 minute, add a small amount of boiling water and cook for 2 minutes; 5.
Add whipped cream and seasoning and cook until the soup is thick; 6.
Sprinkle with crushed basil, purple cabbage, tomato sauce, and eat!
Tip: You can sprinkle some basil and black pepper to taste.