[Dessert about mango]_How to make_How to make
Mango is a fruit loved by people in daily life. It is even delicious and has high nutritional value. There are many kinds of desserts related to mango, so there are many ways to do it. They vary from place to place, but they are very similar and very simple.Easy to learn, you only need to prepare the ingredients and ingredients you need, and then follow the specified steps to complete the production. If you are interested, you can try to make it yourself.
1[Mango Pancake]Ingredients: 4 mangoes, 30 grams of low-gluten flour, 4 eggs, 100 grams of milk, 100 ml of whipped cream, 20 grams of cream, 20 grams of sugar. Method: 1, beat eggs with milk, sieveAdd low powder and powdered sugar and mix well. Add the melted powder and stir well. Then filter it again. 2. Heat in a frying pan over medium heat, apply a small amount of oil, pour in an appropriate amount of egg paste, and transfer to a pan to fry into a uniform egg skin.
3. Cool the formaldehyde to the dark motherboard, peel the mango and cut the diced.
4. Stir fresh whipped cream at high speed until a hard pattern appears. Take an appropriate amount of fresh whipped cream and place it in the center of the egg skin. Add a few pieces of mango 5. Fold the egg skin and close it. Then apply a small amount of fresh cream on the edge.Square.
6. Use a knife to cut from the middle, repeat the above steps for the remaining materials, and make about 4-5.
2[Mango Ice Cream]Ingredients: 200 grams of mango, 180 grams of evaporated milk, appropriate amount of cherry, 18 grams of caster sugar. Method: 1, material: 200 grams of mango pulp, 180 grams of evaporated milk, 18 grams of caster sugar, appropriate amount of cherry.
2. Put the mango pulp into the cooking machine to make a fine mud, and chop the cherry for later use.
3, light milk and fine sugar to beat the distribution of six or seven, probably still barely flowing on it.
4. Mix the mango puree with the evaporated milk; mix the ice cream paste with the crushed cherry.
5. Put the mixed ice cream paste into the box and refrigerate in the refrigerator.
Take it out every hour and gently.
3[Mango Daifuku]Ingredients: half a mango, 100 grams of glutinous rice flour, 25 grams of clear flour, 25 grams of low-gluten flour, 3 egg yolks, 370 grams of milk, 50 grams of sugar, and a small amount of salad oil.(Shida sauce) method: half a mango, 3 egg yolks, 250 ml of milk, 25 grams of low-gluten flour, 50 grams of white sugar 1, add egg sugar to the sugar yolk and stir well. Beat the temperature with water until the color becomes light and the sugar dissolves.
2. Add low powder and stir well; add milk in portions and heat while heating over low heat.
3, until it is very sticky and smooth, cool a little, put it in the refrigerator for later use.
Skin method: 100 grams of glutinous rice flour, 25 grams of clear flour, 120 ml of milk, salad oil content.
4. Add a small amount of salad oil to glutinous rice noodles, pour milk into the microwave for 3 minutes, take out and stir to form the dough to cool; cut the mango into small pieces.
5. Take a piece of casita sauce across the plastic wrap, add a piece of mango in the middle, and tightly wrap it with plastic wrap; freeze in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
6. Take a piece of skin, separate it with disposable gloves, press flat, add the frozen inner stuffing, and wrap it.
4[Mango chicken fillet]Ingredients: 300 grams of mango, 250 grams of chicken breast, 50 grams of red pepper, 50 grams of pepper, 1 egg white, 2 tablespoons of starch, 1 segment of spring onion, 1 small piece of ginger, cooking wine2 tablespoons, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 teaspoon of chicken powder, 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil. Method: 1. Cut the chicken breast into strips, and cut the green and red bell peppers into strips.
2. Add the right amount of salt, cooking wine, green onion ginger water, egg white, starch to the cut chicken and marinate for 20 minutes.
3. Add a small amount of vegetable oil to the non-stick pan and burn until it is 40% hot, then add chicken fillets and scatter; then cut the mango into strips.
4. Leave a small amount of base oil in the wok to heat up and add the green and red peppers; pour eggs and mango.
5. Add a little water and salt and chicken flour to adjust the taste, and thinly chop with a moderate amount of water starch; add mango sticks.
6, quickly stir fry evenly to load the plate.
5[Free-roasting mango cheesecake]Ingredients: 500 grams of mango, 120 grams of biscuits, 100 ml of whipped cream, 4 slices of gelatine, 250 grams of cheese, 30 grams of caster sugar, and 30 grams of paste.Pack it up and crush it with a rolling pin.
2. Fill the butter with a small bowl, melt the heat-insulating water, pour into the crackers and mix well.
3. Take a live bottom cake mold, pour the biscuits into pieces, gently flatten and compact with a spoon, and set aside for use.
4. Take the mango meat, divide it into two halves, cut into half, and beat the other half with a mixer.
5. Add whipped cream and sugar, and beat to the original volume with an eggbeater 2?
About 3 times the size.
6, cream cheese with a spoon or whisk, stir until fully softened.
7. The gelatine tablets are first softened with water, then squeezed and drained, filled with a small bowl, and the heat-shielding water melts into a liquid.
8. Mix the whipped cream, cheese, and mango puree together, then pour in the gelatine solution and mix well.
9. Pour half of the stirred cake paste onto the digestive cake just before, sprinkle with diced mango, and pour the whole cake paste into it.
10. Cover the plastic wrap and refrigerate for more than 3 hours.
6[Mango sago dew]Ingredients: 100 grams of sago, 200 grams of mango, the right amount of milk, the right amount of honey, and the right amount of water15 minutes, take out cold water and shower.
2. Change the water to a boil again in the pot, add the sago, and cook it on medium high heat for 5 minutes, turn off the heat and simmer for 15 minutes, until there is no white core to use.
3. Cut the mango into cubes.
4. Add the right amount of honey and sago, and pour into the milk and mix well.